Who am I, well I’m a girl who once had a dream
to be a teacher in Physical Education and now living the life of a teacher
Candidate working towards that dream I had when I was a young girl. I knew from
a young age that teaching was for me, I loved working with others, help others
become successful and felt good when I past on knowledge and experience that I
have. Everyday is about learning and whether that is in a classroom or in a
gymnasium, I look forward to learning something new form my students each and
everyday. I enjoy being physically active, playing sports and keep tabs on all
the sports leagues out there.
I’m passionate about teaching; I have been
doing it since a young age in the sports world and in the world of recreation
and community development. I have been fortunate to have key role models in my
life that have helped me become the person I am today. I feel that paying it
forward to students is a way I can thank everyone who has played a key role in
my life to be where I am today.
Hope you enjoyed learning a little about me…remember
to stay active!
notyouraveragemuffin. (2015, April 4). When you reorganize your room successfully [online image]. Retrieved from http://imgur.com/gallery/LTMj8RR
notyouraveragemuffin. (2015, April 4). When you reorganize your room successfully [online image]. Retrieved from http://imgur.com/gallery/LTMj8RR
No comments:
Post a Comment